Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grown Men Pee The Bed How Much Should A Cat Pee At One Time?

How much should a cat pee at one time? - grown men pee the bed

I have a cat who has never peed anywhere else, then l table that night I slept in my bed and woke up with it sat on my hip every pee, or was passing urine? He urinated for at least a minute and a half or more. I've been sleeping when it happened, and I do not believe that something had happened. Pipi, or what I have lived my blanket, bedding, and my duvet on the mattress ... has an unusual amount of urine, which seems to be a cat. the stain was yellow, the smell of urine, but urination was as much as adult males are produced in one night after taking a pack of 12 ... Then the cat lovers, veterinarians, or any other please enlighten me!

1 comments:

ToastyT0... said...

This seems a lot. Frankly, it could have a urinary tract infection or something, he would take her to the vet, just to see. Can not hurt, anyway. Better safe than sorry.

Edit:
I would also check your mailbox. It may be necessary to clean and filled with fresh litter? You might try other detritus. It could be a party and not because want something in their litter.

Post a Comment