Saturday, February 6, 2010

Msn Special Characters Codes How Do I Use Special Characters In My MSN Name?

How do I use special characters in my MSN name? - msn special characters codes

I do not understand how to get special characters in my msn nick too. I have the latest version of Windows Live Messenger, and I wanted to put my name "Black Stars", but do not copy and paste anything into the Name box. There must be another way to do it, because I see all kinds of people, with these things in their name.
Please do not tell me that you copied from somewhere, because I can not hit anyway. If a code or something, it would be helpful, thanks.

2 comments:

ShannOn <3 said...

Instead of the right mouse button and everything CTRLandC ERP CTRLandV Hightlight and copy and paste.
Believe me, it works.

Vikac11 Z said...

It is a small program called Intelligent Character Map All Programs / Accessories. Maybe I can help. If you simply Google your question and you will find a lot of answers have to.

Post a Comment