Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Do Girls Matrabate How Do You Feel About Girls Who Wear Leggings Instead Of Pants?

How do you feel about girls who wear leggings instead of pants? - how do girls matrabate

The girls in my school are always with spats with only T-shirts, shirts or button, and nothing in his pants. I would have no problem if a dress or something, do not. That is, wear it to see more of them, what I want. Personally, I say we should wear something under trousers and will not be used as a pant. If one understands that when they would Pants, leggings are not worn.

4 comments:

Angel BaBy said...

I totally agree!

Mallory said...

If you have a long top ... okay. But if they are treated like jeans / trousers ... is rare.

T! said...

I am surprised that your school can do that, but really, I bet that all the children (I know, enjoy)

astgeek2... said...

I hate leggings, even with a dress suit. I like girls with Skinny / Normal jeans, looking much the best, and short skirts.

Post a Comment