Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Record Pokemon Wifi Battles With A Webcam Can Someone Help Me Record Videos Of My Nintendo DS Pokemo Battles?

Can someone help me record videos of my Nintendo DS Pokemo Battles? - how to record pokemon wifi battles with a webcam

I'm trying to create a YouTube channel where I show my Pokemon wifi battles. I have a record of fighting with my web-cam, but I can not the video quality is very good, regardless of the camera perspective. I have two different webcams, so I think it's something that I'm wrong. Anone can help me? I give more Informaton on my camera, if necessary.

2 comments:

borzaini said...

Film only with his camera. Simply connect your device to your computer and upload it already wualla

holliste... said...

DUH a camera and vidio tape
You should be more
:] Erika

Post a Comment