Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Budget Pet Insurance How Much Would My Vet Bills Be For A Cat In Toronto? I Am A New Pet Owner And I Want To Budget! HELP!?

How much would my vet bills be for a cat in Toronto? I am a new pet owner and I want to budget! HELP!? - budget pet insurance

I get a kitten, you must receive all routine procedures, vaccinations, worming, sterilization, etc.

But I find no information on the costs associated online! I'm trying to understand whether or not they invest in insurance or pet. However, it is difficult to discern what is necessary if the costs can be compared.

HELP!

1 comments:

Kim said...

I'm not from Toronto, but it cost me about $ 300 (U.S.) to get my cat neutered and all shots updated vet. When you call a local animal shelter and ask if you can in a clinical rabies, or neutral, neutral, and have clinics, you probably make it cheaper.

Post a Comment