Friday, January 29, 2010

Moving To Nc How Does It Take On Ssi Does Your SSI (disability Benefits) Increase If You Move To A State W/ Higher Housing Costs? Such As NC To NY.

Does your SSI (disability benefits) increase if you move to a state w/ higher housing costs? such as NC to NY. - moving to nc how does it take on ssi

Someone told me that move when a more expensive, like Alaska, New York, and so on, and so your SSI, the additional burden of the cost of housing them. They claim that this had happened to his mother. Is that true?

3 comments:

leilei said...

I do not think increasing their SSI benefits, but the amount of income you earn before you can receive, and for SSI in question (and get their medical benefits are paid by the federal government and / or state government (depending on age) - "I'm sure you know it would be) higher.

Edit: It does not bother me very clearly - the amount of income they can earn, while constantly improving entitled to health benefits of SSI. His SSI benefits do not increase their health benefits may be paid by the federal government does not increase if that can be paid by the State, a gain, but with a disability are generally covered at 100% one way or another. Is that clear as mud? =)

I know that you are disqualified because my daughter who was paralyzed and many other permanent injuries suffered before his death can not receive disability benefits because his father and I have done a lot of money.

Kevin said...

If your SSI benefit increases can not always, unfortunately, with changes in the cost of living.

Robert said...

haha probably. nc not much to pay when it comes to CSS ... If I lived with my father, only $ 600 per month for 5 ppl ...

Post a Comment