Saturday, January 9, 2010

Real Estate Sign Installation What Is An Unconditional Withdrawal In Real Estate? Do I Have To Pay The Agent Expenses Incurred?

What is an unconditional withdrawal in real estate? Do I have to pay the agent expenses incurred? - real estate sign installation

I have 4 months left to go my own business. The broker said that I am compelled to reimburse the expenses which, before granting an unconditional withdrawal. He calls his expenses for installation and removal of signs, ads are placed, and the cost of the open day. Is that true?

2 comments:

Tomas said...

Do not rely on the contract. His agent has signed in good faith, and spent his $ $ $ in advertising. It seems fair to pay if you want to go when they have completed their tasks.

Having said this, I would say that the cost will be waiting for the installation and removal of the signs would also Tho. full reimbursement of the hope that receipts and proofs of ads. If other properties are set to recall the total cost divided by the number of objects in the year.

godged said...

It depends on what your contract says.

Post a Comment